happy baby with palms together(sukha balasana)
(from reclined mountain)
- Bend knees, hold outer edges of feet with hands - shins vertical.
- Pull knees to/toward the floor just outside torso.
- Stay here or hold right foot with both hands, place right outer edge of foot in right elbow crease. Repeat other side. Bring palms to touch. Bring heels to touch. Turn feet out. Bring palms to touch. Place thumbs on forehead.
- Flex feet, flare toes.
- Allow low back to round.
- Lift chin slightly.
- Press feet, hands together.
- Tone abdomen.
- Lift chest, stretch spine.